Feedback from attendees at Maria’s recent wānanga:
– In all the 20 years I have been teaching, that would have to be the best workshop I have ever been to.
– That was the most inclusive waananga we have ever been too – thank you Maria for providing such a safe and inclusive space!
– Many of the kaiako have mentioned to me that it was the best outside PD we have had. High praise from ones that have been with me many years. They found it engaging, insightful and an enjoyable way to spend time together.
– Thank you for the patience and care you have shown when speaking to all of us i tenei ahiahi. I really appreciate you being inclusive and considering the challenges of being ‘Tangata Tiriti’ in NZ.
– Thank you again for making the time and space to walk us through this. Thank you for being generous with your cultural knowledge. I can see how much thought and care has been put into your suggested outline so that we can all find a place in pepeha.
– Your courses have everything, interaction, theory, practical applications. Amazing. We will do any PD you are presenting!